Splendid, large three-story south-facing home along the Ottawa River. Offers 4 bedrooms, 2 full baths & powder room. Spacious, bright rooms throughout the home with numerous windows all around. Meticulously maintained home throughout the years. All on a lovely large lot with no backyard neighbors and offers a beautiful view of the River and Ottawa.
Approximately 5' high , Crawl space
- None of the HABITABLE parts of the house were touched (flooded) in 2017 & 2019.
- Home completely rebuilt in 1997 with ground floor raised above the 100-year flood level, all conforming to the City of Gatineau's requirements for the 20-to-100-year and based on an engineering study.
- French drains re-done also in 1997
- Balcony/decks on 3 sides of the house
- Landscaping & front gardens professionally designed & maintained
- The existing shed could be transformed into a garage, however further details must be taken at the City, but the possibilities are there for the transformation.
- Large private lot of approximately 12,000 sq. ft. fenced on 2 side (with a cedar hedge on the east side), backs onto the wooded area of Park de la Baie
- Large, spacious kitchen offers lots of cabinets & storage space
- Sunny & bright 'breakfast nook' solarium facing the Ottawa River.
- Laundry facilities on the main level.
- Generator with its separate electrical panel
- Property faces the multi-functional bike & walking path along the Ottawa River
- Zoning offers multiple commercial possibilities involving accommodations tourism, such as bed and breakfast and/or tourist residence (please verify more in detail with the City)
* On Jacques-Cartier (East), there are four marinas.
Approximately 5' high , Crawl space
78'60" X 200'
Access : RIVIERE , Waterfront : RIVIERE , Navigable
Fenced , Bordered by hedges , Wooded , Landscaped
View of the water , Panoramic , View of the city
Asphalt , Double width or more
Driveway : 4
Daycare centre , Golf , Hospital , Park , Bicycle path , Elementary school , Public transportation
|Hall||1st level/Ground floor||6'1" X 6'4"||Ceramic|
|Kitchen||1st level/Ground floor||11'3" X 16'1"||Engineered stone tile||' Armstrong Flooring'|
|Solarium||1st level/Ground floor||6'7" X 15'2"||Engineered stone tile||' Armstrong Flooring'|
|Living room||1st level/Ground floor||15'10" X 12'3"||Wood||View on water|
|Dining room||1st level/Ground floor||15'10" X 10'3"||Wood|
|Powder room||1st level/Ground floor||5'1" X 3'4"||Ceramic|
|Den||1st level/Ground floor||16'1" X 11'5" irr.||Carpet|
|Mudroom & landry area||1st level/Ground floor||7'11" X 15'7"||Wood|
|Bedroom||2nd level||11'7" X 13'9"||Carpet|
|Master bedroom||2nd level||19'4" X 24' irr.||Carpet||View of the River & balcony|
|Bathroom||2nd level||13'11" X 7'7"||Flexible floor coverings||Ensuite to MB|
|Bedroom||2nd level||15'8" X 20'5"||Carpet||Cathedral ceiling|
|Bedroom||3rd level||19'6" X 28'||Carpet||View of the River|
|Bathroom||3rd level||7'7" X 7'10"||Flexible floor coverings||Ensuite to bedroom|
|Loft/den||3rd level||12'9" X 19'5"||Carpet||Bedroom possibility|
Central vacuum cleaner system installation , Central air conditioning , Air exchange system , Alarm system
Refrigerator, microwave, gas stove, dishwasher, washer, dryer, central vacuum and accessories, air exchanger, alarm system (installation), generator.
Hot water tank leased with Gazifère, alarm system contract.
MORTGAGE PAYMENTS CALCULATOR
My name is CAROLYN DESPRES, RE/MAX real estate broker. How may I help you?
Do you have a question?
Hello, my name is CAROLYN DESPRES, real estate broker. Contact me for more information.
Hello, my name is MONIQUE MONTSION, real estate broker. Contact me for more information.